Monday, June 21, 2010

A tour of our house

6 comments:

  1. You're way more moved in then me! I love the kiddies plying through the house, so wonderful! And yah... I can't imagine getting in to such a tall bed after a c-section (have you always had c-sections? I guess I missed that)! It is a really cool bed though. Thanks for letting us tour your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not in Hawaii anymore. It is called an enclosed patio. lol And the layout really reminds me of the old house on Hickam. Oh the memories. lol And where's my picture on the wall?? I feel left out! j/k lol I love how you filmed the camera in the toilet. And really, you shouldn't have had Dennis film it. lol But your house looks great. It looks like you are really getting settled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I now realized I put lol way too many times in that last post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was so good to see you sarah!!..if only on film. the house looks very similar to the old ones on Hickam..tiny tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, it is a lot like the old houses on Hickam. Too bad we got used to the new house on Hickam so we've had to cut back a lot on what we had, but I think that's a good thing too.
    Cherie, yes I had a c-section with Jacob because he wouldn't descend so I am opting for it this time in order to get my tubes tied at the same time. ;-)
    Jenn, you had me laughing so hard. You are funny! I am putting up a photo of the kids on the wall that we took that last night we were at your house. Sorry you weren't in it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...that's so sweet. The kids really were good friends. I think Denny is the best friend that Amelia has had by far. He is just such a good kid and such a good friend to her. I really like him. And Emily too. She is such a sweetheart and played really well with Amelia and Nathan. I was so sad to see you guys go cause you were the perfect friends. We all got along great.

    ReplyDelete